~beautifulangel~ People who are meant to be together, ALWAYS find their way in the end!!

~BeautifulAngel~

zero5 october `86
21 years old
extroverted
SCAC Cerebral Palsy Center
Early Interventionist
catholic
attached
hotmail.com|agathadoreen
;)

Slide


Links


deepa
fatpig
giggles
grj
hana
huisan
hulk
ian
janice
j.boy
jinghan
joel
joshua
lani
laxhmi
mandy
malini
mok
mouse
nessa
nickoboy
patrickdavid
peishi
pinkhippo
princesspereira
reena
sharonfoo
shinaa
shipheng
sumita
uma
vani
veronica
xiuping
ziwen

Jolly Good Sites

beautifulangels'johariwindow
mymsnspace
nphome
Heroes Official Websit
ourpictures
christinanobelchnsfoundation
chnscancerfoundation
mcys
worldvision
myfriendsterprofile



Tagboard


Arrrrchives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010

Credits

Blogger
Blogskins
Sally's Layout (black dot designs)

Friday, December 07, 2007

The things that clutter my thoughts these days...

Thankfully i go home and i can be sane cause i have wonderful people around me who keeps me sane. When i am at work, its a complete chaotic situation. Handling kids, dealing with their anger and frustrations. Its a whole great deal to deal with. Then the most annoying part comes, where i have to face two most irritating people and i cant stand them for nuts. But i dont have a choice do i??

The holiday that i said i wanted to go with my boyfriend is called off. We do not really have the time as we need to doso many other things around the house and shopping. We are also sort of cash if we go on this trip, so presents will be cut down cause of that. In the end, we plan not to go at all. I was actually looking forward to it but i know it was part of my fault also, so i am not complaining. But i would love a vacation cause i desperately need one.

I havent really helped my mummy clean the house for christmas this year. But i so wanna be there when she puts up the christmas tree, cause my darling boyfriend already put it up without me. So i will go home and help my mummy with it.Every year i will at least help with it, then i will feel a part of it. Otherwise, its just a tree to me. And this year, i think i need this destressing cause i have been through a lot of stressful situation and i feel very uneasy.

My head is another problem for me. I have to wait till Monday for the results of my scan. I think there might be something wrong with me. I am having massive headaches and it really hurts so badly. I cant even explain the pain to my boyfriend. Yesterday, after i got back from work i experienced another attack. I really do not know whats the matter. Please pray for me.

Tomorrow i will be heading to Wild Wild Wet as i have free tickets. It will be a good 'get-away' for my boyfriend and myself. Hopefully the weather is good and not raining. It has been raining for the past few days. The day before yesterday, it was flooding at the void deck of my parents house. It was so cold and pouring cats and dogs. Anyway, its the rainy season. We get rain instead of snow!!

I am not really having the spirit of Christmas at all. Maybe i am just to caught up with all the other stuff that i am not feeling the mood. I only feel a little of it when i go to shopping centers and hear the christmas songs. Otherwise, i feel like its all dead!!

I miss Sharon and Misha so freaking much!! I feel like giving them a huge and long hug!! I havent gotten it since Sharon's b'day party. I miss u girls so much. I miss all the things that we did. I miss having so much fun with you both. I miss the laughters and the fun. Most of all, i miss you!! Let's meet real soon please!!!!!

lilBeautifulangel9:43 AM

(0) comments
Layout by Black Dot Designs