~beautifulangel~ People who are meant to be together, ALWAYS find their way in the end!!

~BeautifulAngel~

zero5 october `86
21 years old
extroverted
SCAC Cerebral Palsy Center
Early Interventionist
catholic
attached
hotmail.com|agathadoreen
;)

Slide


Links


deepa
fatpig
giggles
grj
hana
huisan
hulk
ian
janice
j.boy
jinghan
joel
joshua
lani
laxhmi
mandy
malini
mok
mouse
nessa
nickoboy
patrickdavid
peishi
pinkhippo
princesspereira
reena
sharonfoo
shinaa
shipheng
sumita
uma
vani
veronica
xiuping
ziwen

Jolly Good Sites

beautifulangels'johariwindow
mymsnspace
nphome
Heroes Official Websit
ourpictures
christinanobelchnsfoundation
chnscancerfoundation
mcys
worldvision
myfriendsterprofile



Tagboard


Arrrrchives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010

Credits

Blogger
Blogskins
Sally's Layout (black dot designs)

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Seoul Garden.

Today i watched 'Raising Helen'.
i really liked the movie.
after the movie i went to have a short nap.
then i called mok's phone,
and spoke to laxhmi.
i cleared everything with her.
i dun forget things but i did forgive.
anw after the long long talk,
i got ready to head to church.
mum went there first then i left later.
mum told me and my second brother something,
which made me so angry.
but i dun know how true is that.
ok anw baby and vinod came to meet me at church.
they are following my family to dinner.
i went with my eldest brother and parents in the car,
while vinod went with baby.

we went to Seoul Garden at Marina Square.
we took some time just to get there,
firstly cause the car park was so full,
and secondly Seoul Garden was so far away from the car park.
at last we reached the place.
i was so hungry.
i kinda felt like fainting since i was in church alr.
maybe cause i din eat lunch.
i had a very fun time during dinner.
it was nice.
i love it when there are many opportunities for baby to bond wid my family.
my second brother din come with us cause he is vegetarian.
i enjoyed myself so much.

after dinner,
baby sent vinod till telok blangah and he went home from there.
i followed my parents in the car home.
my parents and eldest bro was heading to ashoka after that.
i din go with them cause i din want to.
i stopped clubbing long time ago alr.
baby then came to my hse.
he was watching me play yahoo game and was so amazed.
after some time mummy left cause my bro came to pick her up.
i spent time with baby.
i love it when i get quality time with him.
i was telling him all my probs and all.
he was so good to give me his shoulder to cry on.
he took care of me so much.

then we went down to meet Kavinesh, Stephen and Damien.
Kavinesh was so free at home then he was trying to make his own sheesha.
when i saw all his equipments,
i really felt he was so darn free.
haha.
so cute la he.
anw we headed to Stream Garden and then experimented on Kavinesh's sheesha.
we tried many things but it din really work out.
Stephen din wanna give up no matter what.
cause once there was a little smoke coming out,
BUT in the end he just gave up.
while we were actually trying it out,
Chicha and his friend came again,
bringing another stupid bike.
dun know where he gets the bike also.
arghh.
from the moment he came,
i was so darn irritated with him.
i knew he wld say something abt us trying to make our own sheesha,
and he did.
later on that stupid ass also followed us.
and he was so proud of his stupid invention that no one was intrested in except Damien.
after some time,
he and the friend went to the bike and started riding ard.
they were making so much noice at 3 plus in the morning.
the bike was so darn noisy.
and they also wanna drag when its a short road.
when baby told them not to make so much noise,
he asked baby to wait.
STUPID!!
anw when we we were walking back home,
there were petrol cars rounding.
i wish one of them would catch the stupid ass.
arghh.
when we reached the shelter,
Chicha hid the bike behind the shelter in case police came.
after baby sent me home,
police screened the guys there,
BUT he was caught still.
aiyah i give up on him la.
anw i waited for baby to reach stephen's hse then i slept.


Happy Mothers' Day Mummy.
i love u so much.
i wanna thank you for everything that u have done for me.
muacks my wonder woman!!
i love u endlessly!

laxhmi pls think before u do anything anymore.
you are old enuff and responsible for ya actions.
question first before assuming.
god bless u in ya life and decisions u make.
you make ya life not anyone else.

baby thanks for everything u have done for me.
thanks for being there for me.
i love u so much.
i enjoyed myself with u so much.



mummy and me at seoul garden.


babe and me posing like the advertisment on bods body nits shop.


baby and me after our satisfying dinner.
muacks.


muacks to the both of u.


me posing for a pic,
while waiting for my brother.
too dark so cld not see the esplanade.

lilBeautifulangel3:43 AM

(0) comments
Layout by Black Dot Designs