~beautifulangel~ People who are meant to be together, ALWAYS find their way in the end!!

~BeautifulAngel~

zero5 october `86
21 years old
extroverted
SCAC Cerebral Palsy Center
Early Interventionist
catholic
attached
hotmail.com|agathadoreen
;)

Slide


Links


deepa
fatpig
giggles
grj
hana
huisan
hulk
ian
janice
j.boy
jinghan
joel
joshua
lani
laxhmi
mandy
malini
mok
mouse
nessa
nickoboy
patrickdavid
peishi
pinkhippo
princesspereira
reena
sharonfoo
shinaa
shipheng
sumita
uma
vani
veronica
xiuping
ziwen

Jolly Good Sites

beautifulangels'johariwindow
mymsnspace
nphome
Heroes Official Websit
ourpictures
christinanobelchnsfoundation
chnscancerfoundation
mcys
worldvision
myfriendsterprofile



Tagboard


Arrrrchives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010

Credits

Blogger
Blogskins
Sally's Layout (black dot designs)

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Lonely Esplanade.

today when i was on my way to sch,
i saw Brandy in HollandV.
it was just so funny.
but yeah my journey still continued.
anw school was ok.
cleared some doubts with my lecturer.
after that headed home.

had some probs at home.
arghh.
if i ever find out something was going on,
i will never be able to forgive that person and will hunt the other person down.
anw i also had some other probs wid my personal life.
i just wanted to be alone so i headed to esplanade.
the scenery was splendid.
i took some pics of esplanade itself and the merlion.
so cute.
sitting all alone made me think.
i had so much on my mind.
felt a little lonely but guess i dun get this kind of private moments to myself.
wish i could turn to someone with all my probs that was bothering me,
so i decided to go somewhere alone and talk to God.
made me feel so much better.
there was this guy selling ice cream and drinks.
he had his whole family there wid him; wife and 2 kids.
the youngest one was abt 1 years old i think.
very cute.
anw there was this couple who was sitting beside me.
there were smooching and hugging and doing all sorts of stuff.
i mean it was in public and they din even bother.
then there was this grp of malay guys who walked passed and said in malay..
'wah not shy and no shame sia'
i totally agree with what they said.
the moon look very romantic.
it was a cresent,
i love looking at the moon esp if its a full moon.
i sprt of cleared things on my mind.
just need to find a job and stand on my 2 feet.
i dun wanna depend on anyone no more.

thanks for everything u have done for me.
really appreciate everything.
i love all my friends and loved ones.
esp my sweetheart shawnieee.

to the person who tagged my blog widout writing ya name.
i wanna say a big thanks to u cause with out u,
i will never realise how many ppl really love and cared for me.
and u have no right to tell me what to do.
u said i shld be happy that ppl still wanna hang out wid me??
haha u can tell those ppl dun waste their tiem if they are forcing themselves,
cause i have better people to hang out wid rather than wasting my time ard hypocrites.
anw i am very much contended with my life cant u tell??
i dun put on a facade,
if u read my blog u will know that i do write my probs also.
i dun think that its something to be ashamed of cause this is life.
with out probs in life it will not be called life,
its called PERFECT!!
and no one is perfect,
for ya info,
i have a wonderful bf, many other friends and my family who stands by me always.
u dun have to tell me what to do and wat not to,
when u are even ashamed to write ya name.
thats all i have to say to u looser.


lilBeautifulangel10:27 PM

(0) comments
Layout by Black Dot Designs