~beautifulangel~ People who are meant to be together, ALWAYS find their way in the end!!

~BeautifulAngel~

zero5 october `86
21 years old
extroverted
SCAC Cerebral Palsy Center
Early Interventionist
catholic
attached
hotmail.com|agathadoreen
;)

Slide


Links


deepa
fatpig
giggles
grj
hana
huisan
hulk
ian
janice
j.boy
jinghan
joel
joshua
lani
laxhmi
mandy
malini
mok
mouse
nessa
nickoboy
patrickdavid
peishi
pinkhippo
princesspereira
reena
sharonfoo
shinaa
shipheng
sumita
uma
vani
veronica
xiuping
ziwen

Jolly Good Sites

beautifulangels'johariwindow
mymsnspace
nphome
Heroes Official Websit
ourpictures
christinanobelchnsfoundation
chnscancerfoundation
mcys
worldvision
myfriendsterprofile



Tagboard


Arrrrchives

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010

Credits

Blogger
Blogskins
Sally's Layout (black dot designs)

Monday, May 22, 2006

Cousins Engagement.

i had a wonderfully long day today.
but i enjoyed my whole day except the very last part of it.
anw i went to sch a little late,
cause i headed to tekka first to do my eyebrow.
i was abt 15 mins late but its ok.
i had loads of fun in school.
misha, sharon and myself were talking n talking.
hmph.
i like it like that.
its been long since i felt like tat wid the both of them.
we have planned to go eat at Newton tis friday.
not so sure yet cause have to wait and see how much misha gets for her pay.

it was raining just before sch ended.
baby was suppose to come pick me up,
but then his place started to rain so i just decided to go on home myself.
on my way home,
i had a very sharp pain in my chest esp near my heart.
i always have this pain when i know something is going to happen.
i decided not to think anything abt it,
as it will make me hurt more.

i came home had my shower and got ready to go for my cousin's engagement.
i wanted to wear my punjabi suit and i did.
yay.
we waited for uncle chia to come pick us up.
i had a small misunderstanding wid daddy but nvm abt that.
anw mummy made me so happy.
i was wondering how to ever tell her abt the situation but she just said it and made me happy.
i told her that my dream of getting married in a church is gone,
but i'll just do it simply in ROM.
she said yes and also she said go and take pictures with wedding gown, indian and malay costume.
i was so happy to hear that.

uncle chia came and pick us up.
its hard to see my cousins these days as we haev our own busy lives,
but at least i can get to see them at functions.
i wish i had more time too so that i can meet up wid my cousins.
so many things to cope with.
sigh.
anw i am going to be my cousin mary's bridesmaid.
yayness.
missed her so much.
she looks so pretty.
i took loads of pics there.
hehe.
thats what i do best eh?

we left the place at about 10pm.
uncle roy sent us back in the lorry.
i was sitting behind wid andrew bro.
we were talking abt life and his school and all.
he is my 'husband' in indian way.
but i love him so much.
he has been calling me wife since i was young.

anw when i was back home,
i wished i was never alive.
i just hated life so much at that point of time.
i had so much of work to do,
yet so little time.
i have no one to turn to.
everyone i love was like changing.
oh maybe i was the one changing so much.

sigh.
i hate it so much.
why things have to be so bitter??

my god will guide me through all this.
he never fails me.
he never did and never will.
i will try to be strong.
i am never going to let her destroy my life.
i will not evem let the thought of her destroy my life.


my lil bf and me.
emmanual is his name.


my husband and myself.
he trying so hard to keep his eyes open.


maxi and me.
trying to do stupid faces.


my mummy and me.
she trying to be funny.


my cousin, her husband and me.
their engagement.


my beautiful cousin and me.
she is sick on her engagement day.
poor angel.


me trying to act funny.
hehe i think can pass off as it eh??


me all set and ready to leave my hse.
i feel good.



lilBeautifulangel10:52 PM

(0) comments
Layout by Black Dot Designs